We specialize in dreams-of-a-lifetime events, inspired by the traditions and values of our historic century-old Tennessee farm.
During which days of the week are our elopement packages available?
The smaller ceremonies listed as follows have been designed for destination and/or elopement types of weddings. We are not a wedding chapel and typically only do one wedding per day. Saturdays are for our larger events which require more time and usually have more than thirty guests. Our elopement ceremonies can only be booked for weekdays or weeknight afternoons during peak season. However, if you have a last-minute decision to have a wedding in our area, give us a call at 865.387.1234 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to check to see if we have availability for a Friday afternoon or Saturday.
Legend and lore of the Appalachian Mountains spoke of the dragonfly as a “carrier of dreams.” If you make a wish when a dragonfly appears, it will come true, or so the legend suggests.
Sampson’s Hollow offers a small and simple option when the ceremony is just for the bride and groom, without guests or family members attending. This package includes;
- One hour on the property for ceremony and photography. The bride and groom should arrive dressed and ready for their ceremony. Additional time will need to be charged if needed if adding personal decorations or more time with your photographer.
- A small, fresh flower bridal bouquet in brides’ choice of colors. Flowers will include roses, baby’s breath or wax flowers, fillers, and greenery. Some substitutions are available for an upcharge.
- Groom’s bout
- Minister to perform a traditional Christian ceremony
- Burlap drapes and a chandelier to decorate the arbor, if desired.
- Traditional wedding music played on a Bluetooth speaker
- Photography not included.
- Priced at $550.00 plus TN sales tax
- This option is priced for a Monday through Wednesday, or Thursday or Friday mornings. Not available for Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday after 12:00; some exceptions apply if date is available and booking not more than 30 days from the requested date. Add our one-bedroom, farmhouse cabin for $125.00 plus taxes and extend your time with your photographer (doesn’t include the cost of additional time with photographer), if desired. Based on availability..
The smaller ceremonies have been designed for destination and/or elopement types of weddings. Our elopement ceremonies can only be booked for weekdays or weeknight afternoons during peak season. However, if you have a last-minute decision to have a wedding in our area, give us a call at 865-387-1234 or email at email@example.com to check to see if we have availability for a Friday afternoon or Saturday.
Please note that these packages do not include photography, but a professional photographer can be added. Rates begin at $400.00 for 90 minutes with a CD of the edited images and copyright release. A wedding director can be added to assist with ceremony if needed. Please request information concerning this service or any other services that we can offer for your wedding day.
Tennessee sales tax, 9.75%, will be added to the price of all packages.