A myth regarding the holly berry is that if you hang it over your bed while sleeping, your dreams will come true.
We specialize in dreams-of-a-lifetime events, inspired by the traditions and values of our historic century-old Tennessee farm.
During which days of the week are our elopement packages available?
The smaller ceremonies have been designed for destination and/or elopement types of weddings. Our elopement ceremonies can only be booked for weekdays during any day or night from Monday through Friday or weeknight afternoons during peak season. These options cannot be booked for Saturdays and Sundays. However, if you have a last-minute decision to have a wedding in our area, give us a call at 865.387.1234 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to check to see if we have availability for a weekend date.
For a bride and groom who want a romantic ceremony with the beauty of the Great Smoky Mountains with a few guests and more time, we offer a weekday or evening package (Monday through Thursday, and Friday morning) which includes the following:
- Two hours on the property with a changing area for the bride.
- A ceremony held in Sarah’s Glen on our footbridge by the meadow at the Meadow Pergola or on the covered front porch of our red barn (in the event of bad weather), with fresh greenery and burlap drapes where appropriate.
- Total of ten guests, including bridal party, if any.
- Includes a minister who can customize your vows or add sand or candle ceremony.
- Traditional wedding music for the ceremony played on a Bluetooth speaker.
- Fresh flowers in your choice of colors for bridal bouquet and groom’s boutonniere.
- Mason jars with baby’s breath for guest tables.
- One-tier cake with sparkling cider, for up to ten guests.
- Photography not included.
- Package price is $785.00 plus Tennessee sales tax.
The smaller ceremonies have been designed for destination and/or elopement types of weddings. Our elopement ceremonies can only be booked for weekdays or weeknight afternoons during peak season. However, if you have a last-minute decision to have a wedding in our area, give us a call at 865-387-1234 or email email@example.com to check to see if we have availability for a Friday afternoon or Saturday.
Please note that these packages do not include photography, but a professional photographer can be added. Rates begin at $400.00 for ninety minutes with a CD of the edited images and copyright release. A wedding director, can be added to assist with ceremony, if needed. Please request information concerning this service or any other services that we can offer for your wedding day.
Tennessee sales tax (9.75%) will be added to the price of all packages.