Dragonfly Dreams for only the Bride and Groom – No Guests/Additional Features
Legend and lore of the Appalachian Mountains spoke of the dragonfly as a “carrier of dreams.” If you make a wish when a dragonfly appears, it will come true, or so the legend suggests. Sampson’s Hollow offers a small and simple option when the ceremony is just for the bride and groom, without guests or family members attending.
This package includes;
• One hour on the property for ceremony and photography. The bride and groom should arrive dressed and ready for their ceremony. Additional time will need to be charged if needed if adding personal decorations or more time with your photographer.
• A small, fresh flower bridal bouquet in brides’ choice of colors. Flowers will include roses, baby’s breath or wax flowers, fillers, and greenery. Some substitutions are available for an upcharge.
• Groom’s bout
• Minister to perform a traditional Christian ceremony
• Burlap drapes and a chandelier to decorate the arbor, if desired.
• Photography not included.
• Priced at $785.00 plus TN sales tax
• This option is priced for a Monday through Wednesday, or Thursday or Friday mornings. Not available for Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday after 12:00; some exceptions apply if date is available and booking not more than 30 days from the requested date. Add our one-bedroom, farmhouse cabin for $125.00 plus taxes and extend your time with your photographer (doesn’t include the cost of additional time with photographer), if desired. Based on availability.