Evergreens are a one of nature’s symbols of eternal life. Their branches grow upward and roots run deep. Both characteristics represent the hope for a long and happy marriage.
This selection includes the same choices for locations for the wedding ceremony and three hours total on the property.
- Up to twenty guests, including bridal party.
- A ceremony held in Sarah’s Glen, on our footbridge by the meadow, at the Meadow Pergola, or on the covered front porch of our red barn (in the event of bad weather), with fresh greenery and burlap drapes, where appropriate.
- Three hours on property, with a changing area for bride. In order to maximize time, the bride and groom should arrive dressed and ready for their ceremony unless choosing to use part of the included property time for changing. Additional time will need to be charged if needed if adding personal decorations or more time with your photographer.
- Includes a minister to perform a traditional Christian ceremony
- Traditional wedding music for the ceremony played on a Bluetooth speaker
- A small, fresh flower bridal bouquet and groom’s bout in brides’ choice of colors. Flowers will include roses, baby’s breath or wax flowers, fillers, and greenery. Some substitutions are available for an upcharge.
- Finger foods of cheese and fruit with crackers, sweet and spicy meatballs, chips and dip, and lemonade or sweet tea
- Two-tier wedding cake in your choice of vanilla bean, chocolate, red velvet or strawberry with flowers as a cake topper.
- Tables, chairs and white linens are also provided.
- Use of two whiskey barrels and antique door for cake display
- Mason jars with baby’s breath for guest tables.
- Photography not included.
- Package price is $1295.00 plus Tennessee sales tax