Evergreens are a one of nature’s symbols of eternal life. Their branches grow upward, and roots run deep. Both characteristics represent the hope for a long and happy marriage.
This package includes:
• Up to twenty guests, including bridal party.
• A ceremony held in Sarah’s Glen, on our footbridge by the meadow, at the Meadow Pergola, or on the covered front porch of our red barn (in the event of bad weather), with fresh greenery and burlap drapes and/or white sheer fabric, where appropriate.
• Wedding Director to assist with day-of timeline and ceremony.
• Three hours on property (including arrival and departure), with a changing area for bride. To maximize time, the bride and groom should arrive dressed and ready for their ceremony unless choosing to use part of the included property time for changing. Additional time will need to be charged if needed if adding personal decorations or more time with your photographer.
• Includes a minister to perform a traditional Christian ceremony
• Traditional wedding music for the ceremony played on a Bluetooth speaker; additional sound equipment is not provided.
• A small, fresh flower bridal bouquet and groom’s bout in brides’ choice of colors. Flowers will include roses, baby’s breath or wax flowers, fillers, and greenery. Some substitutions are available for an upcharge.
• Finger foods of cheese and fruit with gourmet crackers, BBQ meatballs or Italian meatballs, served with bread, chips and dip, and water, lemonade, or sweet tea.
• Two-tier wedding cake in your choice of vanilla bean, chocolate, red velvet, or strawberry with flowers as a cake topper.
• Tables, chairs, and white linens are also provided.
• Set-up and break-down of tables and chairs.
• Use of two whiskey barrels and antique door for cake display
• Mason jars with baby’s breath for guest tables.
• Photography not included but can be added by a professional photographer for $450.00 per hour.
• Package price is $2485.00 plus Tennessee sales tax