During which days of the week are our elopement packages available?
The smaller ceremonies have been designed for destination and/or elopement types of weddings. Our elopement ceremonies can only be booked for weekdays during any day or night from Monday through Friday or weeknight afternoons during peak season. These options cannot be booked for Saturdays and Sundays. However, if you have a last-minute decision to have a wedding in our area, give us a call at 865.387.1234 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to check to see if we have availability for a weekend date.
Holly Berry Dreams
A myth regarding the holly berry is that if you hang Holly Berry over your bed while sleeping, your dreams will come true.
For a bride and groom who want a romantic ceremony with the beauty of the Great Smoky Mountains with a few guests and more time, we offer a weekday or evening package (Monday through Thursday, and Friday morning) which includes the following:
* Two hours on the property, with a changing area for the bride. In order to maximize time, the bride and groom should arrive dressed and ready for their ceremony unless choosing to use part of the included property time for changing. Additional time will need to be charged if needed if adding personal decorations or more time with your photographer.
*A ceremony held in Sarah’s Glen, on our footbridge by the meadow, at the Meadow Pergola, or in on the covered front porch of our red barn (in the event of bad weather), with fresh greenery and burlap drapes, where appropriate.
* Total of ten guests, including bridal party, if any.
* Minister to perform a traditional Christian ceremony (Rehearsal time is not included)
* Traditional wedding music for the ceremony played on a Bluetooth speaker
* A small, fresh flower bridal bouquet and groom’s bout in brides’ choice of colors. Flowers will include roses, baby’s breath or wax flowers, fillers, and greenery. Some substitutions are available for an upcharge.
* Mason jars with baby’s breath for guest tables.
* One-tier cake with sweet tea, for up to ten guests
* Photography not included.
* Package price is $885.00 plus Tennessee sales tax
* Not available for Saturdays or Sundays in October.
The smaller ceremonies have been designed for destination and/or elopement types of weddings. Our elopement ceremonies can only be booked for weekdays or weeknight afternoons during peak season. However, if you have a last-minute decision to have a wedding in our area, give us a call at 865-387-1234 or email email@example.com to check to see if we have availability for a Friday afternoon or Saturday.
Please note that these packages do not include photography, but a professional photographer can be added. Rates begin at $400.00 for ninety minutes with a CD of the edited images and copyright release. A wedding director, can be added to assist with ceremony, if needed. Please request information concerning this service or any other services that we can offer for your wedding day.
Tennessee sales tax (9.75%) will be added to the price of all packages.