Holly Berry Dreams
Holly Berry Dreams for Bride and Groom and 1 – 10 guests
A myth regarding the holly berry is that if you hang Holly Berry over your bed while sleeping, your dreams will come true.
For a bride and groom who want a romantic ceremony with the beauty of the Great Smoky Mountains with a few guests and more time, we offer a weekday or evening package (Monday through Thursday, and Friday morning) which includes the following:
• Two hours on the property, with a changing area for the bride. In order to maximize time, the bride and groom should arrive dressed and ready for their ceremony unless choosing to use part of the included property time for changing. Additional time will need to be charged if needed if adding personal decorations or more time with your photographer.
• A ceremony held in Sarah’s Glen, on our footbridge by the meadow, at the Meadow Pergola, or in on the covered front porch of our red barn (in the event of bad weather), with fresh greenery and burlap drapes, where appropriate.
• Total of ten guests, including bridal party, if any.
• Minister to perform a traditional Christian ceremony
• Traditional wedding music for the ceremony played on a Bluetooth speaker
• A small, fresh flower bridal bouquet and groom’s bout in brides’ choice of colors. Flowers will include roses, baby’s breath or wax flowers, fillers, and greenery. Some substitutions are available for an upcharge.
• Use of Vintage-inspired wooden lanterns with sprigs of greenery and LED candle included
• One-tier cake with bottled cider for bride and groom; one dozen cupcakes for up to ten guests with service of fresh lemonade and bottled water.
• Photography not included.
• Package price is $1485.00 plus Tennessee sales tax
The following holidays (regardless of the day that the holiday falls on) will be priced as a peak day;
New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Valentine’s Day, Memorial Day, July 4, Labor Day weekend and the Saturday following Thanksgiving.
Closed on the following holidays.
Easter, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day