There are many legends and myths concerning wildflowers. Wildflowers, including black-eyed Susan, Sweet William, and Forget-me-knots, represent stories of mountain lore and romantic love. Consider the wildflowers and how they grow from tiny seeds. A long and happy marriage begins in such a way as this.
For a guest list that will accommodate up to thirty people with ceremony and reception
- Four hours on the property; In order to maximize time, the bride and groom should arrive dressed and ready for their ceremony unless choosing to use part of the included property time for changing. Additional time will need to be charged if needed if adding personal decorations or more time with your photographer.
- Two-tier wedding cake, choice of flavors include traditional vanilla bean, chocolate, strawberry or red velvet.
- A minister to perform traditional Christian ceremony
- One fresh flower bridal bouquet and groom’s boutonnière (from our selections of styles), or mason jars with fresh flowers for guest tables.
- Ceremony will be decorated with fresh greenery on arbor/pergola or front porch.
- Fresh greenery for tie-backs on front porch.
- White or chocolate brown table linens
- Use of wooden tree rounds for centerpieces
- Additional hours, up to two additional, would be $400.00 per hour.
- A rehearsal is not included in this package.
- Choose from one of the two menus below:
- Package price for weekdays or afternoons is $2985.00 with the price of a Sunday event at $3285.00 plus Tennessee sales tax. If a peak Saturday is not booked 8 weeks away, then that date can be booked at the Sunday price.
Not available for high-peak Saturdays in May, June or October.
- Tossed salad with assorted toppings and dressings
- Pork tenderloin with gravy or baked chicken in mushroom gravy
- Choice of two additional vegetable; baked potatoes with toppings, southern style green beans, sweet corn or honey-glazed carrots (additional veggies are $2.50 each per person)
- Freshly baked rolls
- Tea, punch or lemonade
- Cole slaw or pasta salad
- Baked beans or mac and cheese
- Slow-roasted pulled pork with barbeque sauce
- Tea, punch or lemonade
Please note that these packages do not include photography, but a professional photographer can be added. Rates begin at $400.00 for ninety minutes with a cd of the edited images and copyright release. A wedding director, can be added to assist with ceremony, if needed. Please request information concerning this service or any other services that we can offer for your wedding day.
Tennessee Sales Tax of 9.75% will be added to the price of all packages. A 20% administration/service fee is added to those packages including catering services and will only be charged on the value of the food.